Friday, April 23, 2010

Here we go!

I know I am breaking the mold for the blog world. I do not have children, I am not pregnant, and I am not trying to get pregnant...yet {Josh and I have NINE nieces and nephews between the two of us, so we're good for a while!}. I am not remotely crafty. There are approximately four meals that I can cook well consistently. At least once a week I have to rewash a load of laundry that completely escaped my mind after the first washing...speaking of, I need to go put clothes in the dryer right now. I know you're all wondering how I managed to get a man to marry me, right? Well I do make him peanut butter and jelly toast every morning, served with a glass of V8 fusion juice and a side of two multivitamins. But honestly, he earns stars in his crown daily just for handling life with me ;)
Lack of qualification aside, I do love to write, and that is what you do on blogs. I know this because I stalk/follow several of them. Plus, since it is highly unlikely that I will put together a cute little color-coded monthly journal or make a scrapbook covered with those little glue-on rhinestones and full of keepsakes like the movie tickets from date night with J {please, those probably got washed...twice}, I'm hoping this can serve as a chronicle of everyday life moments we will want to remember. So if you can look past my love of run-on sentences, please stick around to see what on earth I can come up with to talk about!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so glad you're blogging. And you'll notice there is a complete lack of be-dazzling going on at our house. If you're accident prone like me, hot glue guns are dangerous.

And, of course, you are the only BA in my life. :) Can you believe that was nearly a decade ago??

Divya said...

Hi,

Welcome, I bet you'd make a wonderful blogger !!!!

Cheers and all the best :)