Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday's Top Ten: Puppy Products

I skipped a week - Let’s just call it an oops - and I'm not exactly on time this week. {That's what I get for picking a title with a day of the week built in.} Ten things is kind of a lot to come up with for a list. I may be switching to Friday Top Five in the future, but for today I have ten super cute {and some completely totally ridiculously frivolous} puppy products!

Now if a description of your little ones doesn't include fur, you may not be interested in this post, and I completely understand. Before you think I’m crazy, let me say that I know that having dogs and having children are in two totally different realms – but until I have people children, I cannot love a small bodied creature anymore than I do Lady & Rose. Don’t judge me. ;)

I do not own a single one of the following items, but in a budget less world, I probably would ;)

{10} Puppy Stairs
Steppin' up in style.



{9}Petit Four Legs
Clever...wish I would have thought of it myself...



{8}Food Canisters
FUNctional.



{7}Puppy Life Jackets
If they start to float away, just grab your polka-dot pooch by the handle and scoot 'em your way.



{6}Halloween Costumes
I believe Lady would make an excellent banana split and Rose a bumble bee.



{5}Booster Seat
Lean back. Lean back.



{4}Outdoor Chaise Lounger
A bit of shade to prevent premature aging.



{3}Aged Nickel Pet Dish
I always say you can never have too much aged nickel. {Not really, but it sure is fancy. ;)}



{2}Doggie Treadmill
I wouldn't have believed it existed if I didn't see it for myself.



{1}Puppy Trundle Bed
You know, for puppy bunkin' parties. It's just a little chump change {kidding...$699! whoa.} But seriously, isn't that crazy cute and cozy?



Next week I will be punctual and about people.

Have a great week!

No comments: